Språkresor till Taormina
From the ruins of the magnificent Greek theatre and the majesty of Mount Etna to the views of the Ionian Sea, an Italian course in Taormina will take you to an idyllic island destination! This little corner of paradise - as Goethe described it - has a history and culture unlike any other, and you’ll experience it all while studying Italian in Taormina. Immerse yourself in the authentic Italian island life, and choose to learn Italian in Taormina!
Taormina is a charming city whose locals will welcome you with open arms as you stroll the streets of the historic city centre, admire the incredible ruins, or soak up the sun on a terrace on an Italian course in Taormina. Our partner schools in the city will ensure you have an unforgettable stay as you study Italian in Taormina in dynamic lessons and practice your skills each and every day on the streets of the city. From the Corso Umberto to the Villa Comunale, learning Italian in Taormina will take you to some of the grandest sights in the country!
Why study Italian in Taormina?
- Taormina is an endlessly alluring town, set on a beautiful hilltop on Sicily’s east coast, and the best place to see the views is from Piazza IX Aprile or the incredible Greek Theatre - contact us for more information about learning Italian in Taormina.
- While you study Italian in Taormina, don’t miss the chance to try delicious granita from a traditional Sicilian cafe, or wander down to the coast to walk to the picturesque Isola Bella, where you can take a dip in crystal clear waters!
- The majesty of Mount Etna is visible from all around the town, and it’s possible to take a day trip on your Italian course in Taormina to climb the incredible summit and admire views of the entire island!
- If you’d like to experience more Sicilian town life on your language study holiday, travel to Syracuse, which used to be one of the most important Greek towns.
- To get a true taste of Sicilian culture as you study Italian in Taormina, take a traditional cooking course in the town, learning how to make delicacies like parmigiana di melanzane.
- Not far from Taormina, the Gorges of Alcantara are one of Sicily’s hidden gems, where you can hike numerous trails or try some thrilling body rafting on the river!